Thank you for your interest in the Building Blocks Program for your little one. We are currently full and waitlisting in all of our programs at both our Sutherland and Gordon Campuses. You can fill out the following Wait List Application form link (in order to get on the waitlist).
For health and safety reasons and to work with our high volume of tour requests we are currently doing our centre tours via Zoom. Please email us at email@example.com to request to be sent details regarding our next group Zoom tour.
As soon as a space becomes available at either Campus, we offer it to our waitlist in order of the date they submitted their waitlist application form.
If/when we are able to secure you a space the following steps will need to occur:
- You will receive an Enrollment Email. (About 3-4 weeks before your start date.)
- At that point you can either accept or decline the space we have offered
- If you are offered a spot prior to your desired start date it is up to you whether to a) take the spot when it becomes available, or b) maintain your place on the waitlist and hope a spot becomes available for your desired month.
- If you are offered a matching spot for your desired start date it is still up to you whether to a) take the spot, or b) decline the spot and move to the bottom of the waitlist.
- To accept the space please email back with written commitment and your tuition deposit by e-transfer within 24 hours.
- To decline the space please email us back to let us know you don’t require it so we can move on and offer it to the next family.
- Once you’ve emailed your acceptance:
- You will receive an introduction to your Lead Teacher via email
- Your Lead Teacher will then send you an email to schedule your Play Date
- In the Enrollment Email you will receive a link to your child’s Enrollment on Sandbox (our Student File Management Software.) Please fill out this form completely.
- You will also receive an e-document of our Family Handbook. You will need to read the entire document to be able to agree to its contents at the end of your enrollment form. Please also save this document so you can refer to it should you have any questions.
- After these steps have been completed, you’ll arrive at your Play Date and discuss Gradual Entry and Transition for your little one.
*** Please note that if you need to make any changes to your waitlist application such as the type of spot (FT vs PT) or your hopeful start date, you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 month prior to your registered hopeful start date.